Trustee sales in Arizona can be a formidable way to quickly acquire a great new investment property or new home for a discount. Whether you are looking to generate monthly residual cashflow, flip a house for a profit, or secure your next dream home for your family, you’ll want to get a glimpse into the world of trustee sales in Arizona.
Statistics show that most home buyers hire a real estate agent and search for homes listed for retail prices. However, there is far less competition at the public foreclosure auctions. This is not surprising for a variety of reasons. There are great deals to be found at the auctions, but it takes a larger degree of homework to find properties worth bidding on.
- You have to go to the Maricopa County Recorders office to sift through hundreds of properties up for auction
- Physically inspect the properties for repairs
- Thoroughly check the title for liens and encumbrances (make sure its a first mortgage and not a second)
- Get an accurate valuation of the properties
- Show up at the location, either court house or attorneys offices, for the trustee sale
- Have a $10,000 cashiers check properly made out to the trustee just to bid
- Be prepared to have the cash for the balance of property by 5pm the next business day
That can be too overwhelming for 99% of real estate agents or home buyers!!
However, with all that being said there are companies that specialize in helping either new or experienced real estate investors acquire foreclosure properties specifically at these public home auctions. They take the guesswork out of the equation and have a simplified process in place to allow investors to have an increased chance at success. This allows real estate investors to be more efficient and more productive with their valuable investment capital. It doesn’t matter if your on the east coast or west coast, Canada, China or beyond…you also can utilize these companies from anywhere in the world.
If you would like to learn more about buying foreclosure properties being sold at public auction in Maricopa County, Arizona you can call auction expert James Wehner with AZ Foreclosure Bid Service, LLC at 480-226-9320